Re: Bite Your Tounge etc. and straight line learning curve

From: Yu rei (nanocrystals2003@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: 06/27/03-03:25:41 AM Z

 --- Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com> からのメッセ・踉札検?
Hi Judy,

Wow. The stuff about digital cameras went in one eye and
out the other!

The thing about the threat to leave the list being
childish is true, and about some people being excessively
fragile is also true. But that is the way some people are.

<like saying I'm going to hold my breath and then you'll
be sorry.

Yes,
People I mean adults do this in "real life" as well.

Some do more than just talk. Here in Japan Suicide by
Jumping in front of a fast moving train is a popular way
to go, now that swords and Harikiri are out of favor.

I have been held up by clean up crews more times than I
can remember... I even felt the bump bump as the train I
was riding severed a middle aged woman into pieces...

I was also on the same line (the following train) as the
one of the poision gas attack hee but I am off topic again
and hey that brings us back ON TOPIC!

But when you say if they leave 'it's their loss, not the
list's.' are you sure?

I know you have been a major figure on this list and think
it good you have not left.

IF you HAD left, I think it WOULD be the list's loss.

<Is there a digital camera with a straight line learning
curve?

I don't know... I thought all curves had to bend... either
up or down. Perhaphs what we need is one that will bend
over... backwards and pull us up the stairs!!

Cheerios,

Yu