Re: fogging on negatives

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 03/01/03-12:15:30 PM Z

>Shannon,
>
>Take some enlarging paper (cheaper than film) and load into the holders,
>take them out into the daylight for several minutes to test for fogging.
>
>To test for seating of the holder in the camera, set up in your darkroom,
>place the film holder in the camera, then remove the lens panel and put a
>flashlight or bare lightbulb inside the camera. With the room lights out,
>check for leaks in the bellows, around the edge of the back, around the
>holder in the back, etc. ---Carl

OK, thanks. My stuff is in TN right now awaiting my return in April,
when I can do these tests.

I thought I might send you some prints of negatives I made after you
helped me with the camera movements. I haven't processed and printed
all the film yet but there are a few. What is your address?

--shannon