Re: gum printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 03/03/03-06:21:39 PM Z

Your #6 is absolutely stunning.
Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans Nohlberg" <chiahans@tripnet.se>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: gum printing

You can add one more lurking gum printer to your listS

My husband (Hans) and I (Chia) started with three colour carbon in
1985. As this is a very "technical" process where you have to have
control through the whole printing progress I started with gum
printing to "relax".

I do all kinds of gum - monochrome, four colors from separation negs
(now from digital negs) and four colors from just one neg.
Some of our prints (gums, pt/pd and 3 color carbon) you can see on
www.artphotocollection.com

regards
Chia

--