RE: platinum questions

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/03/03-11:52:07 PM Z

I always thought that it might have to do with the energy level at the
edge of the flow of liquid over the excited material below. Perhaps,
something to do with surface tension, ion polarization and an
interrupted flow of charged particles. All that I know is that it does
indeed happen. I don't think that one implies either ageism or sexism
with old wives, just another resource that is sometimes reliable and
sometimes not much like all of us.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9