Re: First Gum Print

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 03/08/03-08:31:36 AM Z

Often this is the results my students get on their first gums: I tell
them to continue letting it soak. This is due to the time we
"accidentally" left a dense gum soak for four days and came back to a
pretty nice print. It encouraged the rest of the students to try the
gum, with thinner coats or less exposure.

-Darryl