Re: First Gum Print

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 03/08/03-01:23:08 PM Z

In the line quoted below I meant to say that it didn't sound like
overexposure was the only problem.

My suggestion is when you try again, just exposure it with a step tablet. If
1 minute is enough to expose your step 1 to full black, then it will take an
exposure of 1000 minutes (16 hours) before you can get a full black sheet
with the step tablet in place.

That way it is easy to check if it is an exposure problem.

Dave S