Re: Lou Wilkinson is out of the office.

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/10/03-12:31:27 AM Z

Thanks, Lou, but that's a whole week away from the office—you know this is
our busy time of the year. I checked with personnel and you have already
used up your vacation and personal leave for this year. I'm sure we can work
out this little misunderstanding. I tried to check it out with your
secretary, but she is on leave for the same days. Call me.

The Boss