RE: Grain scales

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 03/10/03-05:43:34 PM Z

Re: Just wondering (2)I have a wonderful set of antique grain scales. It
has the bar with the sliding weight and various weighs to weigh in grains.
I think it is turn of the century. It was used in a cotton mill to weigh
samples to determine weight of various yarns.

Upon being stored (improperly) it lost the sliding weight. It was a small
triangular metal clip with a mark in the middle to read.

Can anyone think of a source whereby I could get these scales repaired? If
not, I will be forced to fashion something on my own or just continue to use
these scales as a display in my office.

Thanks in advance.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature