[Fwd: Fwd: FW: FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news!]

From: Bill Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/12/03-02:21:07 AM Z

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: FW: FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news!
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:00:23 -0500
From: Ted Franklin <emfstf@comcast.net>
To: "Bob_Venable@BCBST.com" <Bob_Venable@BCBST.com>, Diane
Rawlings <drawlings@juno.com>, "Franklin, Jency"
<jfranklin@students.berry.edu>, Hannah Franklin
<hannah@jhmcpa.com>, "Selmon T. Franklin, M.D."
<sfranklin@DiagCtr.com>, redcloud54@earthlink.net,
mhutton@1stpresbyterian.com,
"sherry."@chattanoogastate.eduhutton, dougandhonor@aol.com,
junebug27@mymailstation.com, lavenabl@vt.edu

I don't think this is real, but what if it is?

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:46:06 -0500
From: Kathaleen Hughes <khughes@mccallie.org>
To: dmkemp@no.domain.spam, emfstf@comcast.net, robfranklin@comcast.net,
 carolyn@johncain.net, queenieb5@comcast.net

--Boundary_(ID_WIyBadPdqK8eGF0daP/5Ww)

>Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:02:41 -0500
>From: "2004 - Currin, Mark Benjamin" <mbcurrin@mccallie.org>
>To: "Harriet" <HarriC@gps.edu>,
> "henley" <laurah@gps.edu>,
> "kate" <katem@gps.edu>,
> "sydney" <sydnew@gps.edu>,
> "Tyler" <tylerh@gps.edu>,
> <khughes@mccallie.org>
>To: <momini2@aol.com>,
> <fullerbt@brevard>,
> <jameswren@hotmail.com>,
> <jjsuperstar99@yahoo.com>,
> <Bodini1@aol.com>,
> <BEPSPORTS5@mail.mccallie.org>
>To: <wpglasco@mail.mccallie.org>,
> <mtteague@mccallie.org>,
> <erellis@mccallie.org>,
> <smcurrin@mccallie.org>
>Subject: FW: FW: PLEEEEEASE READ!!!! It was on the news!

>From: "Huffaker, Tyler" <TylerH@gps.edu>
>Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:26:40 -0500

Kathaleen S. Hughes
Middle School Academic Counselor
(423) 493-5410
http://www.mccallie.org/msacademics/hughes/Default.htm
"In the meantime,/There are bills to be paid,/machines to keep in
repair,/irregular verbs to learn,/the Time Being to redeem/From
insignificance." --W. H. Auden

--Boundary_(ID_WIyBadPdqK8eGF0daP/5Ww)

17:02:41 -0500<br>