Re: Zimmerman process

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 03/12/03-01:14:45 PM Z

Dick.

Yes I think there could be a relationship between : Zimmerman and Fresson.
the gelatine size in the paper coming into the imaging equation, worth
considering ?

 The key to it appears to be that you use lots and lots of sensitizer, lots
of pigment,
> and very little gum, sometimes just drops and get full tonal range prints.
>
> After 20 years of nagging suspicion on my part that there was something to
> be had with the Zimmermann process,

the rolling stones have come home to
> roost.
yes but when they start to lay the eggs you have to worry ;--<<

Pete