Re: The Holy Grail

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 03/13/03-06:11:08 AM Z

pete wrote: (addressing Dick Sullivan)

> Can I also thank you in public for the kindness and support that you have
> freely given over the past few years.

I don't think Dick gets enough credit here for all he has done for the
alt-photo community; he's done as much as anyone to renew interest in
the old processes, in my opinion. Not to mention that I've used the
Bostick & Sullivan web board for my own personal free website whenever
I've wanted to post images or test prints to aid in discussion. Thanks,
Dick!
Katharine Thayer