Re: The Holy Grail

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/13/03-04:21:32 PM Z

Garry,

They exist in almost every craft profession.

The best teachers I've had in the past were very accepting of me doing it
my way, or a different -- if it worked.

I have a good friend in Southern California who is a noted landscape
architect who has a fabulous garden in the Pasadena are filled with plants
the "won't grow in Southern Califonria!

--Dick Sullivan