Re: The Holy Grail

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/14/03-01:03:40 PM Z

Lisa,

I am not sure it "digressed." I would like to think it "evolved."

Forgive me if I have mistaken your tone as one of being annoyed, for me the
term digressed sort of implies that the topic had an agenda should have
stuck to it.

Some might consider these issues and ideas to be off topic but many of us
here teach and write about alt photography and these issues and are
critically important in how we present the information to students and
associates.

Cheers.

--Dick Sullivan