Re: gum printing

From: Jan McMillan (janmcmillan@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/14/03-02:39:04 PM Z

I'm off to Portugal this Sunday. Is there anywhere in Lisbon where I might
get to see some Alt [or straight] photography? What else in the art world
should I not miss?
I have been lurking on this list for ages, not confident enough in my own
work to feel able to contribute with wisdom. I have gained alot from your
generosity in sharing your experiences & knowledge, many thanks
jan mcmillan

Surf together with new Shared Browsing
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059