Re: gum printing /PORTUGAL

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (punctumgt@netvisao.pt)
Date: 03/14/03-04:21:15 PM Z

Jan,

In Portugal is not easy to find Alt photography but in Coimbra(Pátio da
Inquisição) and Oporto(Portuguese Center of Photography) you can find
straight photography in current exhibitions.

In Èvora you can find an exhibition about rocks by some of the great
photographers of our time as Kenro Izu.

I see myself as a strange species as a platinum printer in Portugal.
Alt photography is not taken seriously in Portugal at least at this
moment.:-(

Please feel free to contact me off list if you would any other info about
Portugal.I'll be glad too help.
I live in Aveiro near Oporto.

Beware with Lisbon airport taxis drivers , they will try to cheat you for
sure and will charge you 3 or more times the correct fare !!