Re: gum printing /PORTUGAL

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (punctumgt@netvisao.pt)
Date: 03/14/03-05:54:31 PM Z

Dick,

The first contact I had with Platinum/Palladium was with Carlos Gasparinho
some years ago in an workshop in Lisbon.
At that time , as you said he was really active in alt photography mainly
Kallytype.
I'm trying to contact him for long time without success. The last news I
had from him was that after some time abroad he returned to Portugal, but
unfortunately until this moment I was not able to contact him directly
even after several tries.
I would be really glad if I could contact him to exchange ideas and
knowledge.
Perhaps he now owns a restaurant. I used to hear that he was a brilliant
cook !

So I repeat your question :Any one know of his whereabouts ?

--Manuel Gomes Teixeira