Re: gum printing /PORTUGAL

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 03/14/03-07:23:11 PM Z

I'm just reiterating the interest in finding Carlos. I brought him here to
San Francisco to teach a workshop of 5 weeks in the Kallitype and he lived
with us. I will more than second the knowledge that he is a good cook. He is
a master chef and we laughed an ate hearty for over a month. It was terrific
shopping with him . . . and, also back in Lisboa.
jack