8x10 Enlarger

From: Jeff Buck (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 03/15/03-12:04:42 PM Z

I'm not selling anything.... For those interested, there's a old-school
(new location) photo store in Albuquerque called Camera & Darkroom that
just put quite an 8x10 enlarger on the shelf. It's a Beseler, looks to be
in as-new-pretty-much condition. Has lens. They've got $1800 on it and
will probably take less. I just see few enough of these around that I
thought it might be of interest to some people on the list looking to
enlarge 8x10 negatives. Phone number is (505) 255-1133, ask for Steve
(nice guy). I was in there this AM looking for 8x10 negative sleeves. I
didn't tell him I'd put this about and have no interest in the sale. -jeff
buckels