Re: 8x10 Enlarger Fair but not exceptional Price OT

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 03/16/03-05:10:23 PM Z

I had to turn down a free offer of a nice 8x10 enlarger a few years ago as
we simply didn't have the room for it in college. It was a very solid job.
My ceiling at home wasn't high enough or I would have fitted it in there
somehow.

I think I could also have had an even larger model, but that was just too
silly to think about.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com