Re: Usable negs from slides

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 03/18/03-05:21:42 PM Z

Try the Ted Rice method from long ago: slide upside down in carrier,
exposed onto 8x10 100 speed film at f16 for 5 seconds. Developed in tray
with full strength d76 for 4-6 minutes. All in the dark. Do ONE this way
and tell me if it works just fine for a nice contrasty neg (which you need)
before you trust me on a whole bunch. Also, report results back to us!
Chris