Re: Usable negs from slides

From: Morgan Doud (wernca@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/24/03-04:47:27 PM Z

Thanks for the help...
I am having great results with the ilford delta and
D76. I'm using the D76 at full strength and developing
for 6 minutes, 4 minutes was not long enough for
consistently even development (developing in the
tray). My exposures range from 4 secs to 12 secs
depending on the slide and the enlargment factor, all
at f16. Only the really nastily contrasty slides are
requiring dodging or burning. Thank you all for your
input. I will let you know how the other methods go as
I try them.

-Morgan

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>