Re: Post Factory Photography

From: Niranjan Patel (niranjan.patel@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/22/03-07:56:29 PM Z

Post Factory PhotographySandy:

How do I get hold of a copy?

Thanks.

Niranjan.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandy King
  To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
  Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 1:56 PM
  Subject: Post Factory Photography

  With this short note I would like to express my appreciation to Judy Seigel for her efforts in putting together the latest issue of Post-Factory Photography. I have found all of the past issues of this publication to be informative, useful and well written, and this number is no exception. In fact, it may well be the best of them all, with some highly useful information about vdb, kallitype, albumen, and a non-salt salt process that I am sure to try at some point in the future. And to top it all off, virtually nothing about cyanotype and gum!!!!.

  Sandy King