Re: Post Factory Photography

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 03/23/03-12:53:17 AM Z

Dear List,

I often suggest that folks "ask the list," which finds answers for almost
everything. So before I give answer about how to get a copy of
Post-Factory (with many thanks to Sandy for the plug), here's my question:
Why is it that ANY time ANYONE else uses my computer, no matter how
superior their skills and careful their behavior, I am left with a mess?
This afternoon a visiting fireperson used Explorer, and now my z-term is
wiggy. Grrrrrr....

I mention this because the cursor is out of control, so I will be brief:

I'll send full subscription info to anyone who requests it OFFLIST, but
meanwhile, whoever in the US or Canada puts two dollar bills in an
envelope (folded into a sheet of heavy-ish paper) and mails to
Post-Factory, 61 Morton Street, New York, NY 10014, with the words "Issue
#8" written somewhere in the vicinity, can have that issue as "free
introductory copy for the cost of the postage." Or, should you wish it
LITERALLY for the cost of the postage and are in the US, send a check for
$1.52.

To other countries, it takes 6 International Reply coupons to cover
(approximately) the postage.

Meanwhile, thanks to Niranjan for asking such an excellent question.

Judy