RE: unprintable

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/22/03-10:17:59 PM Z

David, It was in one of my post, but not meant to say the palladium was
bad because it was old, but rather a known good thing that would not
have changed. This opposed to a new batch of palladium that might have
been mixed incorrectly. Sorry I lead you to believe otherwise.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226