Re: Post Factory Photography

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@ryerson.ca)
Date: 03/24/03-04:39:18 PM Z

It's true, we don't have $2 nor (for a decade-and-a-half now) $1 paper
money anymore; and I believe I heard plans are/were underway for $5 and
$10 coins!!!
If one were so inclined, one could go to a "Chinatown" in Toronto and/or
B.C.; I still occasionally get my change in $2 coin/$2 paper mixes when
I buy my longans and gai lahn... seems many customers still don't
believe in banks (good for them!) ;-)
In any case, thanks Judy & all contributors for a wonderful issue--it
will indeed be a bleak day when the final issue arrives on my doorstep :-(
all the best,