Re: Issue #8, Post Factory Photography

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 03/25/03-08:25:24 AM Z

Dear Judy,

    What I want to know is how you managed to produce Post Factory in such a
way that it exists in a couple of parallel universes. Now I know for an
absolute fact that I have read every issue from cover to cover - yet every
time I go to look something up, I get distracted by finding things in there
that I have never laid eyes on before. It's worse than the dictionary! I have
been doing this for years now and the damn things are inexhaustible.

    While I appreciate this nice trick, I don't want you using that as an
excuse for bailing out on us. Obviously, at a bare minimum, you have to
produce an even dozen, then we'll take a poll of the list to see if you get
permission to stop there. I don't know how much any of my photographs will be
worth when I shuffle off this mortal coil, but somebody will probably spot my
collection of PF and say "Oh, you have a set of THOSE. Now those I have to
have!

    It's also nice that you are using the computer equivalent of 19th century
technology to produce them. Seems all the more appropriate.

    Now that you have been well lathered with deserved praise, get to work on
#10 and beyond.

Regards
Bob