CONFIRM AMMONIUM CITRATE

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 03/25/03-05:38:10 PM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I thought I read either in the literature or on this list that the
Palladio Pt/Pd "standard" developer was Ammonium Citrate. As they no longer
exist as a company I can't ask them. Can anyone on the list say for certain
that the Palladio "standard" developer was Am Cit? If it isn't then what is
it? Sodium Citrate? In their literature they claim to be "citrate based".
    Thanks in advance...
            CHEERS!
                    BOB

Please check out my website: