Fish Glue/Gum Arabic for Plate Bites

From: Joe Tait (jtait@texas.net)
Date: 03/27/03-01:03:44 PM Z

Last night I exposed a copper sheet with dichro & gum arabic, with the intention
of acid etching it as a positize to be a final piece. It adhered decently and I
am going to harden it after work and hope for the best....

Anyways, I learned recently that fish glue is the more traditional component to
use for this application. I would like to do a lot of these. Could someone
explain to me the dis/advantages to using one or the other?

Thanks.

-Joe