Re: carbro

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 03/27/03-09:57:01 PM Z

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Julian Smart wrote:

> Methinks David Stewart is non other than Dave Stewart of the mega successful
> eighties rock group The Eurythmics. His cohort, Annie Lennox, having crafted
> a fine solo career, Dave became a fine fashion/advertising/editorial
> photographer........ but I just may be wrong!

If it is he, not fair for so much talent in one place, but there's no hint
of such past life exploits in the press release, which says, "Born in
Lancaster, England... David Stewart calls London his home. Fogeys, 3 yrs
in the making is David's 2nd fine art collection. His first collection
titled Cabbage, a surrealistic tribute to the leafy vegetable, includes a
series of dye transfer images which were made in conjunction with a short
film by the same name. Stewart's Cabbage movie made the rounds of the
international film festivals... won Best Experimental Film at the Houston
International Film Festival and was nominated for a BAFTA.... etc.

"The Fogeys book, published in England & designed by Browns/London is also
available..."

[abbreviations added]

J.