Latest issue of Post Factory Photography

From: Agustin (abarrutia@velocom.com.ar)
Date: 03/28/03-01:53:05 PM Z

Quote:
"Last night I finally received PF #8. OK so the carrier pigeon must have
had a
headwind. After all the positive comments on the list, I couldn't wait to
read it. What a terrific issue. I am itching to try out some saltless salt
prints. Well done Judy, and all the contributors."

As I live in Argentina, (and my pocket is empty), IŽd love to konw if anyone
that haves PF 8 on their hands could give me some details on these Saltless
SaltPrints (SaltPrints is the process I print at first hand).
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Agustin Barrutia.

---