Latest issue of Post Factory Photography

rurmonas@senet.com.au
Date: 03/28/03-07:29:03 AM Z

Last night I finally received PF #8. OK so the carrier pigeon must have had a
headwind. After all the positive comments on the list, I couldn't wait to
read it. What a terrific issue. I am itching to try out some saltless salt
prints. Well done Judy, and all the contributors.

Richard

---
Richard Urmonas
rurmonas@senet.com.au