Re: OT: Cleaning up in the darkroom

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 03/31/03-05:20:51 PM Z

This thread prompts me to ask if anyone knows what really constitutes
contamination of trays. I have some 16x20 trays that I want to use for Pd
prints. They have also been used very minimally for some RC Silver prints,
but they still look pristine. Is there a cleaning procedure that is reliable?
Everything I've come across regarding this subject has been draconic but not
too informative, as in DON'T, DON'T, DON'T.

 I guess I can reserve these for Kallitype, but I've even seen some cautions
about that. Any references out there? I could use some hard facts.

Bob