RE: OT: Cleaning up in the darkroom

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/31/03-09:10:28 PM Z

Bob, There are many things that you CAN do. Which tray would you like
to use? Your best bet would be the stop tray scrubbed well with baking
soda and rinsed very well. This always worked for me until I could
afford all the trays I needed; now have well over 25. Trays are not that
expensive. Do yourself the favor, and buy at least one that is used
only for platinum and such.

Fixer is to be avoided at all cost around your platinum prints. You may
also think about separate screens if you dry that way.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226