Re: Seeking Relief - Gum Tumescence

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 01/01/04-02:59:18 AM Z

Clay,

If you find a solution to your question please let me know. Physical
relief is the holy grail of carbon printers!!

Best I can suggest is to soak the print in a dilute solution of
glycerine. Some of the glycerine will remain in the colloid and hold
moisture, slightly increasing the thickness of the colloid layer and
apparent relief. Someone told me once that you could get great relief
with carbon this way, but the fellow omitted the details, and you
know what they say about the devil.

Sandy