Re: expo-dev software

From: Jim Strain (jstrain@iquest.net)
Date: 05/05/03-01:20:13 PM Z

Shannon - I use and love the software. I did do my own tests and that is
likely mandatory because you must be able to relate an average gradient to a
development time. Recollection tells me that if you follow their procedures
(actually Phil Davis' procedures) that The View Camera Store will plot the
data for you. Re: Just using a different value for different papers, yes,
you can insert whatever (I use 1.8 for platinum - palladium) and go from
there. My device (long before Palms) has that number as an early step edit.
Hope this helps. Jim