Sorry for several slip ups... and a History question...

From: John Glen (microcrystals2002@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/07/03-06:09:39 AM Z

Sorry for that slip and sorry for not including
subject heading as well!

No sleep for the past few days.

But not so it is a total loss of every ones time, I
will ask a question that has been on my nmind to
ask...

I am assuming that silver halide emulsions are in the
process of becomming alt, but feel free to respond off
list if you think it is more appropriate.

Can any one point me to any good references or books
or other documents (any language) concerning the first
and very earlly introduction of silver halide
emulsions into their own country?

I am particularly interested in the first indivudials
and companies to produce AgX emulsions in each
country.

Does any one know of any very small, old, unique or
almost unknown silver halide emulsion manufacturers?

???

Thanks!