Re:nitrobenzimidazol

From: John Glen (microcrystals2002@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/07/03-05:08:25 AM Z

--- JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO <jusdado@teleline.es> wrote:
> Thank you John,

It is
> necessary to prove....

Please tell me the results you get with
"nitrobenzimidazol"... I make experimental silver
halide emulsions and would like to see the results
myself...
If you get a good result, perhaps you could cut me a
small sample so I could see the tone difference you
obtain... or send a pix of it via e-mail... I am
interested in the details of your experiment.

What translation softwear do you use? (Is it on the
internet)? Maybe I could translate my mail before I
send it to you...

Good luck!