Spam

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 05/08/03-01:35:33 PM Z

For those of you using Earthlink as your ISP, you may not know that Earthlink has an anti-spam application called Spaminator. It seems to be very effective. My spam has been reduced almost to zero.

Earthlink has become very aggressive with companies that generate spam and have won several court cases against some of the biggest commercial spammers. So if you are getting a lot of spam, you may wish to contact your ISP and see if they can help.

I also use Symantec's Firewall software and don't get pop up ads any longer, even when visiting Yahoo lists. I've found the Symantec product much easier to work and live with that Zone Alarm Pro.

HTH,

Don Bryant