BORDEN & RILEY PAPER

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 05/12/03-07:28:16 AM Z

DEAR JUDY,
    I LOVED your last issue of WJPFP. I didn't have the chance to
compliment you on the list before this because I received it just before
leaving for a three week vacation and took it with me.
    One item that caught my eye was that Borden and Riley #234 Paris paper
mentioned by Larry Watson. I looked all over New Orleans and Fort
Lauderdale for it and couldn't find it. I have also looked for it from some
art suppliers on the web and STILL can't find it.
    Now that I am home in Barbados I will need to order it over the web so
could you or Larry let me know who might have it that might be willing to
ship it overseas. I am always trying different papers for PT/PD.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

Please check out my website:
www.bobkiss.com