Re: Polaroid film

From: Jeff Sumner (jdos2@mindspring.com)
Date: 05/13/03-05:06:10 PM Z

On 5/12/03 10:34 AM, "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net> wrote:

> Mark,
> Can you tell me more about Polaroid ISO 3000 film? I cannot find it on
> their website. Does it have a negative, too, or is it just the positive?
> Chris

The statement that there isn't a negative to go along with the positive
isn't *quite* true, as there is someone that uses the process to do
"alternative" processing combining a very high contrast film to take
pictures of the negative, rendering a positive (projectable) image of a
solarized and unusual:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-polaroid-type-667.html

Give it a go...