Exhibits in NYC

From: Nick Frazier (giganerd@hotpop.com)
Date: 05/13/03-05:57:44 AM Z

Hi! I'll be traveling to NYC this weekend. Are there any alt-photo-related
exhibits or shows that I should look out for? The only thing I've got on my
list so far is to visit the Center for Book Arts. Any other suggestions? I
know there are one or two NY'ers out there - help a clueless southerner out!

Tnx,

Nick