Re: Gum Workshop

From: Darryl Gage (dgage@localnet.com)
Date: 05/13/03-09:23:44 PM Z

Gum WorkshopPeters Valley Craft Center outside Layton, NJ is having one June 27 - July 1. Their website is:
www.pvcrafts.org Even though the houses you stay in are rundown musty old farmhouses, not the historic bed and breakfasts you would expect from their website description and the food isn't much, I'm a plain old meat and potatoes kind of guy, the workshops are worth it and I'll be there again.

Darryl Gage