Re: Gum Workshop

From: Bill Laidley (wlaidley@shaw.ca)
Date: 05/13/03-11:05:58 PM Z

I'll agree that the courses at Peters Valley are good - I'm going back
for one this summer in August. The farm houses are on the rustic side,
but I wouldn't go as far as musty. The food, ah yes, the food. If you
are looking for plain old meat and potatoes you won't like the food. If
your tastes are a bit more adventurous you'll enjoy it. It is even healthy.

--
Bill Laidley
wlaidley@shaw.ca