Re: Scotland and Great Britain Trip

From: Henry Rattle (henry.rattle@ntlworld.com)
Date: 05/15/03-07:21:50 AM Z

If you want to view the Hill and Adamson prints at first hand, you can ring
the print room of the Edinburgh National Gallery in advance and arrange to
visit and see them. The curator will get out one or more folders of prints
on request, and you can sit and enjoy them at leisure (I did this about five
years ago, so hope things have not changed).

Sorry I don't have a phone number for them.

Best wishes

Henry