Re: Large Vacuum Frame

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/17/03-08:04:35 PM Z

Hi Sandy,

I can envision what you are trying to do, I think though it would be easier
and cheaper to make a cart that rolls on casters or buy one and either slide
the vacuum frame under the lights or slide the lights over the vacuum
frame... probably whichever is lighter.... Or, put the lights on a set of
hinges and just lift them up with a pulley type arrangement...they could then
"rest" verically against a wall out of the way.

OR, just ignore everything I have said! hehehehe

Mark Nelson