Re: Large Vacuum Frame

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 05/17/03-08:14:57 PM Z

Hi Mark,

I looked at one of the links to heavy duty slides and believe this
system would work very well for me. If I do it right I would be able
to use the slides where I currently have the large UV bank set up (
underneath the large coating table in my darkroom) and that would
save me a lot of construction time, and some space as well.

BTW, I got the step tablet from Sam a couple of days ago and just
printed it out with kallitype, Pt/Pd toned. It looks very good, in
that I have one completely white square, and a bunch of maximum
density squares. I plan to do the carbon test tomorrow and will send
the prints to you early next week. Not sure that I have your address
though so please send that to me.

Best,

Sandy