Re: Large Vacuum Frame

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 05/17/03-05:16:43 PM Z

Sandy,

Why don't you also drop Jon Edwards a line at eepjon@aol.com? He's very
generous with suggestions and tips. And since he cantilevers some other
stuff he makes, he's sorta factory trained in such things.

Good luck with that big frame. I have giant one (even bigger if you can
imagine) out in the garage that I'll never use so if you know anyone who
wants such a beast, have them drop me a line.

Dan

You said in your message...