Re: Sandy's Kallitype

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 05/19/03-12:16:10 PM Z

Linas,

One of the major points about my method of kallitype is
simplification. My advice is just go back to the long development
times that are recommended and replenish your developer as needed to
maintain consistency. Why complicate matters when the method works
beautifully as described?

Hard to know why your method of processing resulted in a loss of
sharpness. However, the method as I describe it gives prints that are
as sharp as you can get on Stonehenge paper.

Sandy