OT...virus? Alt Police? Out of Office AutoReply: reproducability in pd tests ?

From: Yu rei (nanocrystals2003@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: 05/24/03-06:26:41 AM Z

Hi list.

This is a strange OT list problem question... but not the
first time it has happened, can anyone tell me what is
happening?

I just sent my response to Halvar about reproducibility in
pt/pd tests... I got the following mail in response to
that post just moments after sending it...

 --- "McDonald, Peter" <Peter.McDonald@afp.gov.au> wrote:
> Peter McDonald is on leave and will not be back in
> the office in the immediate future.
> If you have a work related query please contact
> tom.penders@afp.gov.au.
> If you have personal email for Peter please send to
> this address: mcgordon@netspeed.com.au
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Penders
> WARNING
>
> This email message and any attached files may
> contain information
> that is confidential and subject of legal privilege
> intended only for
> use by the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you
> are not the intended recipient or the person
> responsible for
> delivering the message to the intended recipient be
> advised that you
> have received this message in error and that any
> use, copying,
> circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of
> this message or
> attached files is strictly forbidden, as is the
> disclosure of the
> information contained therein. If you have received
> this message in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and
> delete it from your
> InBox.
>
> AFP Web site: http://www.afp.gov.au

Well,

The AfP is the australian police or something of that
sort... has this ever happened to anyone else? Did I do
something wrong? Am I paranoid? Are the police watching
me? Is someone in the australlian police agency a member
of our Alt photo list? trying to comment while not in his
office?

Sorry for this OT, but this time it threw me!

Ray