Re: OT...virus? Alt Police? Out of Office AutoReply: reproducability in pd tests ?

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 05/24/03-10:12:42 AM Z

Relax, the Australian police won't be at your door anytime soon!

When a list member uses a work e-mail address and goes on vacation (or
business trip) they often program their computer to auto respond to
incoming mail. Good for business, really annoying for web lists such as
ours. Your message showed up as a new incoming mail to his business
address, and the computer auto responded.

Just watch out for the "Black Helicopters" ;-(